Monday, November 23, 2009

Turkey Day is Near

I am thankful for so many things that it is hard to make a list, but I will try.
I am thankful for...
- God's Promises
- His plan for my life
- All that I have experienced, the good and the bad
- My hard working, loving husband
- His financial mindset that allows me to be home with Jake
- My sweet and challenging baby boy who is growing up before my eyes
- Kisses and hugs
- Night time routines with Jake, especially kneeling with him and praying as he says "AHmen.. dank su Jsssus"
- My family and quality time spent with them
- New friends and old
- Anna and Em who I tutor. They have become my friends and have taught me so much!
- Memories of a wonderful mother
- The holidays and all the yumminess that goes with them!!
and the list goes on!
Happy Thanksgiving! Some new pics...Lollipop adventure on the way home from the dry cleaners... Jake was not so into it!


Dancing with Daddy, he actually imitates the daddy dance perfectly.Eating Santa cookies while we were trying to take his picture for our Christmas card