
I will say it again... I love fall! There is just something about it. The past few days we have had such wonderful weather. Jake and I have been loving being outside again. Yesterday we cleaned up around the pool and Jake said," buh bye pool." Soo sad. Pool you will be missed! We also racked leaves and played in the yard. Today we went to the park with Aunt Janet, Jake's cousins and one of Jake's friends came along. It was a wonderful morning. Lately, Jake has been talking a lot more. He has always been a talker but now he is really trying to make sense of it all. I love it. He has learned the letters A, B and C as well as his colors. Who knows how long he will remember them, but it is fun! He loves to do activities with me, which I love. I am a huge nerd when it comes to school stuff and crafts. So I am enjoying that I can teach Jake a little here and there.

He is also officially in his, "big boy" crib. He now knows not to come out of his room and he can only get out when he is awake. We are no longer jumping out and refusing to sleep. Thank goodness!

Running around the house, one of his favorite pastimes

Giving five to buddies
No comments:
Post a Comment