Monday, January 25, 2010

Busy Bee Over Here

We have been busy little bees over here lately. I have been in a major home improvement mood and I have been dragging Jon into it too. I love home improvements. I love the feeling of doing something myself and making my house a home. I look forward to reading home magazines for ideas or watching a design show to find a new way to decorate on a small budget. Nothing thrills me more than creating a loving, cozy space for my family. Check out some of our new accomplishments.

BEFORE_ Embarrassed to even show this coat closet
AFTER- matching hangers and labels (of course)
I am kind of addicted to labels with ribbonsRe-painted our original 80's oak cabinets

Re-painted the master, I always wanted a blue frenchy bedroom
New BeddingJake's Big boy room, sports by Jon
Re-painted guest room with old master bedding and curtains

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Jojo, the house looks great!