Sunday, January 3, 2010

Long weekends are amazing

I just love having Jon home for a long weekend. We pretty much stayed in, did honey do's and watched movies (mostly because of the bitter cold). We started off by putting away the Christmas decorations. This always makes me a little sad and I usually fight for another week. However, this year I was ready. It feels good to have my house back and less stuff around. Jake had a lot of daddy time this weekend. I know tomorrow morning I will hear lots of,"wher dit daddy go?" Monday mornings usually consist of him asking about Daddy right away and insisting that he sits with us at breakfast time. I love how much my baby loves his daddy. Jon and I also came up with some New Years resolutions... not a fan... but I am in this year. Jon is off chocolate and I am off of soda. We are both dying already!!hammering with daddyloading up our fake tree.. goodbye skinny plastic friend!wrestling... a nightly ritualmy sweetie, not sure what the sour face was aboutthree generations watching the Eaglesmommy project number 1mommy project number 2

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like our weekend! You guys are too cute.

I love the pictures in the bathroom...I might copy and do that in CJ's bathroom!

Phone date asap! Love you!