






Jake started back to preschool and he is now going three mornings a week. Some of the kids stay for lunch and every day he asks to stay for lunch too. Selfishly, I am just not ready for four hours without Jake around. We told him when he turns four, January... he can start staying for lunch too. He is such a school nerd like me! It makes me so proud.
Will's adoption closing ceremony was perfect. We had the nicest judge who gave us a very heartfelt speech at the end of the proceedings about how much he lovers doing adoption ceremonies. how each child is a blessing and that no matter how your family if formed, you are blessed to have children. he is also said that labor doesn't make you a parent and that the love is created through your bond. I couldn't agree more Judge! He asked us to send him a copy of this picture so he can add it to his "happy thoughts" album that he looks at on his tough days being a judge in Camden, NJ. There were three or four other families waiting in the hallway of the courthouse and you could just feel the love and blessings in the air! An amazing end to a wonderful experience!
I also included some pics from last weekend when we took a much needed day trip to B-more. Pop Pop played in the yard with the boys the whole day and they even cleaned out and added new fish to his pond. It was a big hit! Poor Gigi broke her foot so she was recovering, but we were able to see her and spend some time catching up too.


1 comment:
I have to say the handshake at the end of the game was priceless. They had no clue how to do it.. It was sooooooo funny.. (-:
I love the picture of Will's official adoption.. What a great judge... Family Judges get hit hard with a lot of yucky stuff. I'm sure their favorite is the adoptions.. (-: What a great memory for Will...
Post a Comment