We have been up to the usual around here. Keeping ourselves busy that's for sure. The babies are growing up so quick. Will is pretty much walking now and that brings its own set of challenges. He is also getting into everything and thinks/wants to do everything Jake does. Will has a love for food like I have never seen. The grocery store is sheer torture for him. I have to be well prepared with snacks before I get there. Kevin is awake more often now and is sleeping better all around. He is also cooing up a storm. He is in such a cute stage! Jake is really maturing and I can see his brain at work more and more every day. The questions and thoughts he has just blow me away.
I'm still feeling stretched to the max most days. Don't think that feeling will be going away any time soon. Trying to find time for each child, my husband and myself... has proved to be very challenging. I try to remember that God has his hands all over this and Jon and I are so blessed to have these beautiful little boys. Even when I think I just can't do enough or they are just driving me crazy.... I know I am the perfect mom for these boys and they are perfect for me. These type of thoughts bring me back to a positive mind set and it really helps! We recently moved the treadmill into our bedroom so I've been trying to walk/run occasionally while I watch mindless TV. That's helping a wee bit too. My new years resolution is to get healthy and cut back on soda. I also want to start attempting a "date night," for Jon and I. We definitely need a little quiet time other than at night when we are both exhausted. That's all for now. I hear the call of the wild...gotta run.
Here are a few picture and video updates.
Jake's class celebrating his birthday!
Little Kev developing a look all his own.... handsome little guy if you ask me!
We bought Jake a set of drums and a kid size set of real golf clubs for his birthday. That's right... drums. He and Will absoluetely love them.
Double diaper duty around here... this is what changing time looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment