Don't have much time around here these days... but, don't want to forget these cute moments.
Spending time with Aunt Nikki and Sean and their house
These boys need daily baths... interesting bathing three boys! By the end I am usually soaked and exhausted.
Daddy took a few days off and we LOVED it! I wish he would take time off more often. We loved out "staycation days."
Being lazy... we are home 90% of the time now. Home is just easier right now. Plus, Jake always loves our "home days," and that makes me smile.
Jake's getting pretty good at making babies feel better when they are hungry or tired.
We had a cleaning lady during Kevin's pregnancy because I was so sick. Her services lingered for a few months longer than they were supposed too...then, we had to let her go.... miss you Olga!!! On the bright side....Cleaning dance parties are back!
Medium boy is soo funny. He can walk, but very much prefers crawling. I am fine with that!! He is growing up WAY to fast!
And more dance parties...
No comments:
Post a Comment