I need to be sleeping, so this is a quick one boys. We took a mini family vaca to Lancaster, PA. One of my most favorite places. The beautiful, peaceful scenery, horse drawn carriages and countless outlets... what more could I want? We had a wonderful stay at a hotel that I had been given many reccomendations about. The hotel itself was beautiful and clean. It also had an amazing kids pool with slides and sprinklers and an awesome breakfast buffet, of which I am the biggest fan. Sleeping together in a small, two room suite was... interesting. No, you boys actually did a great job. Falling asleep in the same room was the easy part. The 4am wake up calls...not so much. You boys were ready to go both mornings at 4am. Guess you were as excited as I was to be on vacation! Thankfully, everyone napped very well and we made it through each day with lots of smiles. The trip started with a stop at the discovery museum in Philly. Then, Saturday we saw Thomas the train at the strausberg train station. You boys loved it as always. Sunday, the boys went to Dutch Wonderland while Aunt Janet, Kev and I hit up the outlets. I loaded up as I usually do with everything I could possibly need until the spring. I feel so accomplished when I leave, it is amazing. I even bought your Christmas outfits and jammies already! I love that I don't see a store until the spring. Overall, it was an amazing trip!!!! It made it even better that some of our family was with us.

 |
| Our blessed little nest |
 |
| Muscle men |
 |
| Just plain cute |
 |
| We went through a hay maze. It was cool for the first 20 mins, then I started to feel freaked out. Eventually we made our way out. You boys loved it, I was not a huge fan. |
 |
| Never too old for trains |
 |
| Thomas Tats... YES! |
 |
| Conductor hats.. check |
1 comment:
I love Lancaster...I love Thomas in Lancaster...glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment