The following day, while they were traveling to Boston... Abby went into labor!! Later that day she delivered my third niece, Edith June. Edith is named after Mammy and couldn't be cuter.
So it was a weekend of mixed emotions that's for sure. The boys and I were spenidng much neded time with Pop Pop and Gigi. Being spoiled with beach fun, ride after ride at Funland and Jake even got new school shoes at the outlets! Here we are in Lewes having fun while Popple suffers and Abby is in labor now?? Ahh... The feeling of not being able to be there for Popple and now, not being there with Abby was tough.
Then, come Monday... To make our week, even more eventful... Nikki delivered my newest nephew, Derin Jon, Monday morning in Istnbul, Turkey!!! The babies are twelve hours apart. Just wild. Yet once again, I can't be there for her. It is not easy to be far from the ones you love while they are going throgh good or bad times. I am thrilled for Thomas and Abby as well as Eko, Nikki and Sean! What blessings. I am thrilled for my boys for gaining two more cousins to love. And I am in prayer and constant thought for Popple in Boston. I pray for him to come home soon and for Sally who is caring for him. The bosy and I got to FaceTime with Jon, Popple and Sallly in Boston today.. It was hard to see him clearly in pain, but we are lucky to still have him here with us! Thank you Lord for the events of this past weekend and for once again protecting our precious family.
Derin Jon









No comments:
Post a Comment