Wednesday, October 30, 2013
October happenings
Lately, I have been so busy with life that I keep forgetting to record it!! So, here I am with a few minutes to spare... Life has felt very busy these past few months, it seems like we always have something going on and I just can't believe that it will be November this week! Where does the time go? The boys are excited for Halloween and trick or treating with the neighbors tomorrow. Jake has a school party tomorrow during the day and the little guys and I had a fall festival with my moms group today. The boys are all at an age now where I feel like I can take a breath in one way.... Then the next minute they take my breath away again! Will and Kevin definitely feel like twins right now. Into everything and constantly on the go. Jake is starting to slow down, but has constant questions about life and I find it a challenge to have the time to give the answers I want to give. Slowing things down and focusing on what is important can be tricky at times. It frustrates me that we don't have more, "down time." So, I have me a point to limit the amount of activity during the week. A typical day is starting out with breakfast and a devotional from our, "gotta have God," boys book. It is cute and often provides an "experiment" which the boys really love. Currently, we have celery in food coloring. Then, TV or playing and getting dressed then out the door we go! I try and have lunch made the night before for Jake and outfits picked out so it's not so stressful. However, getting three busy boys out of the house and in the car by 8:00 is tricky. Then, we head either home or on errands and have lunch and naps around 12. Can't imagine the day when these little guys don't nap! Afterwards, we pick up Jake and have homework and quiet time. I try and get the boys outside for at least 30 minutes if the weather in nice before dinner. Then dinner, night time show, baths and bed. It goes quick! I never fully realized how much school encompasses most of the day. I definitely know Jake is in the right place and feel so good about his school, but I miss him. I do not feel led to homeschool. But I understand it now. I wish he could be with me all day, everyday. For now... We're working with the schedule that we have become accustomed to and I fit in as much family time as we can :) here are some pictures of our recent happenings.... Oh and Nikki, Sean and Derin come to visit in three weeks. I just can't wait. I haven't seen my sister in nine months. I miss her terribly every single day and I can't wait to meet my newest nephew!!! Yay, November!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment