Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Picture Update

A few more pictures of our time with Edie. the boys loved watching her get a bath! Then a few shots of the  crazy amount of vegetables and fruits being consumed around here! It is definitely difficult, but I feel super proud of myself. I am hoping to incorporate more of this healthy clean eating into our regular routine once the cleanse is over. Jon and I have really enjoyed the challenge and are both feeling energetic and clear headed. we wake up rested and feel great throughout the day. We have been cooking together a lot more too, which we both really enjoy.  However, don't get me wrong, it is very tough... What I wouldn't give to eat one chip, piece of candy corn, scoop of ice cream, bowl of lasagna... Ugh the list of cravings is endless. 9 days to go!! 

No comments: