Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Round Here...

September happenings, quickly became October happenings and life continues to fly by! Jake has been loving kindergarten and recently started going to Spanish club. He learns Latin in school so he was psyched when he realized he could possibly know three languages. He told me that he was going to teach Will and they were going to talk and Daddy and I wouldn't know what they were saying. Ha! He would literally stay at school all day if he could. Makes me sad and happy at the same time. He is just so big! I am very proud of the way he has adapted and how much he loves his school and teacher. Yesterday, while getting ready for school Jake said,"Mom, I miss Miss. Halligan." 

Will is growing up before my eyes. He is such a big boy now too. He has been struggling a bit with two year oldish behavior and adjusting to Jake being gone. Will loves Wii, IPad and anything dancing, he also likes to jump on the couch with the pillows off. Come to my house between 5 and 5:30 and you can usually see three little boys jumping on the couch and Will is the one with the huge smile. Will also loves snacks! I think he is going through a growth spurt because he would eat all day. He also likes to run. He loves when I have Kevin in the stroller and we follow him while he runs. The other day we were doing just that. Kevin was in the stroller, I was pushing and Will is in his little sweatsuit outfit looking a lot like a mini Rookie. 

Kevin's all boy and all cars! He can be found at any time with at least fifteen cars in his hands. His favorite thing to do is run, jump and crash cars. He was quiet for the first two years and now is very loud all of a sudden. He has a love of puppies and babies. Abby is visiting us right now with baby Edie And he is obsessed!!! He doesn't leave her side. One morning when Abby had left, Kevin woke up and kept saying, "where'd my baby go?" Soo precious. 

Just after Kevin's party, Pop Pop and Gigi came to visit. It was great to catch up and The boys loved Seeing them and had fun helping Kevin open his gifts. Kevin definitely thinks his birthday is a week long affair. He truly enjoyed the whole birthday experience, so fun! 

Mops started again and it felt so nice to see the ladies again. Coordinating Mops is truly a gift from God just for me. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity as it gives me another focus in my life, encourages mommy friendships and encourages and helps me be a better mom. Love MOPS!  

Like I said, Abby and Edie are visiting right now and she is amazing. Edie that is.. Hehe. Kidding Abs. She is such a sweet, easy going little baby. The boys absolutely love having her around! It is sweet to watch Kevin obsess over her.

Don't mind the look... Overtired, no makeup, night before first MOPS! And Edie is in town!
Kevin will not leave her alone... So we had to set up ,"picnics," for him near Edie.
Abby and I had a craft day and made some very special gift wrap.
Jon and I have started a 21 day cleanse. We are currently on day 4. The first three were awful. I was tired, nauseous and wanting everything I could not eat. Day four has brought the energy and motivation I have been waiting for. I have been making super healthy meals, I never would have made and so far I feel really good. Toxins good riddins! 
Pop and Gigi were a huge hit... They brought super perfect toys for Kevin! 
Picture day... Jake haven't a moment of Not feeling picture day.... 

1 comment:

joshandnicole said...

Just spent some time catching up with you guys. I have to say I teared up reading about Jake going off to school, thinking ohmigosh I'm gonna be a mess for Ethan's first day. Good thing I have 3 more years to prepare! You have such a lovely family!