I've been missing my mom a lot lately. Just feeling that un-filled void that only a mom can fill. As I've been thinking of her, I was trying to remember her face. The way it felt and looked. The way she would look at us when she was mad or happy. I'm having trouble remembering her many faces and it makes me sad. So, I thought... I'll show the boys my faces right now. The many faces I make. I'm sure these are watered down versions, but this way they can picture me in all my moods.
Don't even think about it...
When you've said something funny or cute or your being sweet together
Me saying, "NO."
A heart felt face.. When I am touched by your actions or heart
When Im shocked by your behavior...
Phew... When your off to bed. You guys wear me out these days. Wouldn't change it for the world! Love you boys!!! Remember no matter what my face looks like... You are my angels and I love you forever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment