Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Keeping busy

It has been soo cold around here. We are definitely ready for spring. These boys need sunshine and open spaces! Thankfully, they like playing in the snow. Personally, I have been feeling a case of cabin fever! This usually results in me over cleaning and some sort of a project. (Stay tuned... Project is in the works) I have never been one to sit around. I have a hard time relaxing typically. Completing projects and being active actually make me feel more content than sitting stil. Something about the winter makes me feel more cooped up than usual. Our boys are...Well.. Active... And they need to get energy out. So, spring can't come soon enough. In the meantime, we are staying busy and trying to be creative inside. We have had lots of jump city (all pillows off the couch, jump session), dance parties, running races, car races, crafts... My mommy creativity is running low. Yesterday, Kevin and I just stared at each other... Which caused us to laugh... And it became a game... Stare and laugh game. It's getting desperate people! Here are a few recent pics. 

Daddy's birthday! We do a birthday breakfast for the birthday boy and daddy's was superman themed.
Jake has resorted to creating long "movies" here he is setting up one of his scenes. Oh, and we are robe people.... Lots of time in our robes lately!
Neighbor snow ball fight.







No comments: