Monday, September 29, 2014

And Kev is Three

Saturday was Kevin's third birthday. We just can't believe he's three! Where did the time go? This summer, I started talking to Kev about his bday. He knew right away what kind of party he wanted... Firetruck party! He said he wanted firetrucks, firefighters and a suit. So, I called the local firehouse and just like that, party planned! I thought the party was awesome. The firefighters were so great about showing us around and the boys loved it. Even the big boys got into it. Kevin was in heaven. He got to ride the fire truck, spray the hose and explore the inside of the trucks. What could be better for a bog obsessed with firetrucks? 

Here's a wee taste of our Kevin at three years old.

- Kevin is and has always been certain about what he wants, all the time. 
- He is independent and does not need,"any help." 
- As he often says... He is a big, big, big boy.
- He has to buckle himself in and out of his car seat. Heaven forbid if you try and put him not his car seat for him! 
- Kevin is not much of an eater. He is a picker. He likes a little bit of a few things.
- He loves, loves, loves his Brothers. He always calls them brothers which I love. "Mama. Where are my brothers? .. Brothers, where are you??"
- Kevin was determined to go to school this year. He wanted a backpack and couldn't wait for the first day of school. 
- He loves the park and driving the power wheels around the court. He is definitely a better driver than me already.
- He likes to be silly and make silly noises and faces.
- Kevin likes to wrestle Lacey and I'm pretty sure Lacey loves wrestling Kevin. He calls her, "sweet guwl( girl). 
- He loves babies, puppies, kittens... Anything smaller than he is.
- Kevin is the boy one who calls me, mama. I LOVE IT! 
- Kevin is the loudest family member by far. He talks all day. He talks until his head hits the pillow. I love hi sweet voice and cute little words. 
- When he wants to be heard, he raises his voice and adamantly says... "I'm trying to speak..." 
-When he grows up he wants to be a firefighter and as big as daddy.
- Favorite show is Team Umizoomi.
- He loves his blankie and paci and we are working on letting paci go. He is not thrilled!
- Funny words: ninja turtles are ninja frogs, Poop is black poopies, Jake is jakey and Will is Wiwwy, Girl, is Guwl

No comments: