Littlest started his two day a week pre-K today. I wasn't sure if he was definitely starting this year because he's not too into potty training. However, he wants to go so bad and is ready for school. He loves everything school. Backpacks, the bus.... Even homework. He always wants to do homework with Jake. His school said send him in pull ups! So, off he goes. We shall see how this goes...
Phil's first day drop off went great. He couldn't get out of the door fast enough. He was soo excited in the car saying, "I don't want to be late for school..." Then, when we got there he saw the balloons outside and kids everywhere and yelled,"FRIENDS!" I think he is pumped to his own thing. He did great going into the classroom and on e he saw cars was off playing. He then said, "see ya mom. Love you." And that was a wrap, he was ready! It felt very weird walking out with no ones little hand in mine or anyone hanging on my legs. I shed a little tear thinking about how fast time went and then went on my way home to get some stuff done. We are so proud of you Kev!! Have fun in school today!




No comments:
Post a Comment