Sunday, September 14, 2014
Somebody got a haircut
Lacey is doing great! She is house broken and we are working with a dog trainer to help teach her obedience. She already knows three commands and we are really loving having her. To be honest, I'm not a natural dog person, but I love my Lacey girl. She is so sweet, attentive to us and super super soft! The boys can't get enough of her. They think of her if we stay away too long, let her out, "walk" her (not really), feed her, brush her and mostly play with her. She still nips occasionally and she gets into our shoes sometimes, but it has lessened considerably. I love that she came to us crate trained. She really loves her crate and goes in willing anytime we leave the house. She stays in at night from around 9pm to 6:30-7am (whenever we come down) or so and she doesn't cry. The part about having a dog I love the most, at least Lacey... Is that she whimpers when the boys are upset and she wants to be with them. This was the main reason I chose this breed and to see how, "in tune," she is, is awesome. We're still learning, but so far so good on the dog front! Here's our cute girl after her first hair cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment