I consider myself a pretty simple person. I am way more impressed or excited by Jon bringing me in a flower from the yard (if he were to do that.. hehe) than a bouquet of expensive flowers. I would much rather have family over to eat and have fun making a homemade meal then go to a big fancy restaurant. The thing that makes me the most happy is being with family and close friends and listening to music while I do it. So, Saturday was a great day. My brother, Katie and my close friend Lauren came down from NYC and another best friend Nicole came up from Charlotte, NC. I had some of my favorite people together and listening to some of my favorite music. The concert was well... amazing. I can think of nothing better than standing and singing my heart out while Billy plays his piano. Elton was great as well. Benny and the Jets...your song...classics... Dream come true! And so not an over-rated concert!!! I would go to see the show again anytime. Recommend it highly! Thanks to all for a wonderful day, especially my hubby who stayed home to watch the babes!

My cute "little" bro

Crazy Ol' Nicole

Mike and Katie

Lauren, my city mouse
No comments:
Post a Comment