Monday, August 17, 2009

Finger Painting and Picture Framing

We spent the morning with our friends Irene and Drew

The boys did what they do best dumping

Cheese
We decided to do some edible finger painting...
Clean Up Afterwards!



Also, here is project #2. Some pictures still need to be added to the frames. Originally, I was going to continue adding frames into more of a rectangle shape. I think this is kind of fun though. What do you think??? The picture below is for comparison. (not my house)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture project! so cool! who wrote our family? great idea! i do like the rectangle like in the pictures just because it is more symmetrical. just my two cents.

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

I know I am going to see it in person today but I say add more and make the rectangle. If you need a large pic of just my face I am sure I can come up with one:)