Friday, February 26, 2010

More yoda pweez

So Jake and I have both been feeling rather cooped up and sedentary lately. We both like to be outside and active. I have been trying to exercise and today thought why not let Jake do it too? So, i looked for some exercise for kids programs and let's just say, he is a mini-zen master. He was obsessed! He kept saying," more yoda pweez" Sooo funny to watch and you have to see these pics and videos...the lion poseJake doing an exercise video for kids

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is tooooo funnY! He is so into it! I love it!

Lindsay said...

Jo, that is just too adorable! Phone date soon, I know I owe you a phone call! Love you!

Michael- said...

Fantastic blog!

I’m anthropologist currently doing a study of the blogging subculture, and your blog has a special interest for me. If you don’t mind dropping by my site and maybe participating in the study I’d be more that grateful.

http://conflictions5.blogspot.com

If for nothing else, drop by the blog just to take a look...

Cheers~

m-

Nicola said...

JO! OMG This is hilarious and by far the cutest entry to date. Jake doing yoga-- love it, actually keep it up. Maybe you can use yoga later to keep him relaxed :). Ha! Love the full diaper too -- hehe.

Love, Nic

MAYUR said...

Beutifull Blog, lovely boy
have fun.

ha ha