I have been very occupied over here getting ready for the upcoming auction for the Anna Foundation. I volunteer and work for the foundation and fund-raising has always been a passion of mine. We are having a lot of great donations come in for our raffle, so I hope you can make it! April 2nd, 2010 Gibson House in Marlton, NJ 7-10PM!! Little plug there sorry...On another note, Jake is really talking! It is crazy. He woke up one day and just decided to fully talk. I understand 99% of what he is saying now. I love it. The other day we were driving through town and he said,"fishey's and books pweez?" He was requesting the library... so cute!!
Some of my favorite new Jake sayings are:
-Good mowning... (good morning)
-dat's bedda (thats better)
-good job mommy
-Oh... miss... (when he misses a shot at b-ball)
-Wher dit daddy go?
-hold you me pweez (hold me please)
-whats dat?
-dats mommy, dats daddy, dats Jake (pointing to himself)
-jus one more
-Oh.. my.. gosh.. or Oh My Goodness!
I could go on, it is just so cute to hear him trying to make sense of what he is saying.
Here are some recent pics of my big boy.
Dino's at the library were a BIG hit
Holding hands with some of my favorite girls while watching
Anna play B-ball! Jake kept yelling, "Go Anna!" and "Oh.. miss"
What I find a few days a week now during nap time."Good mowning mommy, "says Jake. "No, it is not good morning Jake, it is nap time and you should be sleeping..." Argh....
Here are some recent pics of my big boy.
Dino's at the library were a BIG hit
Holding hands with some of my favorite girls while watchingAnna play B-ball! Jake kept yelling, "Go Anna!" and "Oh.. miss"

What I find a few days a week now during nap time."Good mowning mommy, "says Jake. "No, it is not good morning Jake, it is nap time and you should be sleeping..." Argh....
1 comment:
Hi,
Nice blog.
Here's a blog that will provide for your spiritual needs.
This blog has messages taught by the Spirit of GOD.
These will teach us how to have GOD in all the aspects of our lives and allow GOD's rule over every matter.
www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com
Have a blessed reading.
God bless you.
Post a Comment