Monday, February 15, 2010

V-day is not a made up holiday...

I love holidays. I don't care how cheesy they are. I am always looking for ways to have fun, dress up, make gifts and Valentines is an easy excuse! Saturday morning we met some of our friends at Oceans and Motions for a Valentine's Day party. They had a craft for the kids to do and Jake's two best buddies were there. He loved it. Jon and I spent Saturday night with great friends of ours. We went out to dinner and then hung out and caught up. You know you are good friends when you sit down on the couch to chat and then realize three hours have gone by. It was nice to have a night free of the Jakester.... now the Jake monster as I refer to him lately.huge sandbox funmaking a craft with his buddiessuch fun with Sharks!concentrating hard...

1 comment:

E. K. said...

Where did you get your background template?! I absolutely love it! I'm kind of new at blogging and am just cruising through other people's stuff to see whats out there. Your kids are beautiful, by the way. Please check out my blog @ http://www.identityisyours.blogspot.com/ if you find the time and become a follower!!! Thanks!