Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A catch up post


At the end of May, Jon and I went to see the Turkey vs. USA soccer game in Philly with Nikki and Eko. It was unbelievable and it exceeded my expectations. I greatly underestimated soccer fans. Wow! The chants could be heard miles away. I thought it was a really wonderful feeling to cheer, "U.S.A!" I think as Americans we get caught up in the politics and everyday living that we are accustomed to. Really, we are LUCKY! We have the best country in the world and all the freedom we could wish for. My parents taught me that at a young age and I love when I am reminded of it. Okay, off my soap box I go... Go USA!
enough said...
bean bag toss face
Turkey and USA are both red so we had feuding T's on...
your seeing this clearly... soccer fans are fun

No comments: