Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Latest

Summer is so simple. A simple day is my favorite kind. Lately, our days have been filled with blowing bubbles, going to the park, taking dips in the pool (well Jake cannonballs in), eating on the screened in porch and simply loving the weather! We also took a trip down to B-more and Alexandria to see my family for Sean's first birthday. I cannot believe he is one. I can remember the day my sister and I found out she was pregnant like it was yesterday. What a joyful day that was. We looked at each other and just began to cry, mostly from joy, but there was an unspoken understanding that sometimes only sisters have. We missed mom and wished she was there. God blessed us by having us be together to share that special moment as sisters. I will never forget it. I have absolutely loved sharing mommy-hood with Nikki this past year. Happy Birthday little Sean... my sweet sailor boy.
playing balloons with Uncle Mike
Nikki's cute sailor theme
Uncle Eko attempting to keep things neat and tidy
didn't last too long...my cute little bro
Yes, Sean is in a sailor's suit... custom made with his name on it.. ADORABLE!!!
Attempting to teach Jake some chores, putting his plate in the sink!

No comments: