Saturday, June 5, 2010

Round' Here...

We are growing up quick around here. Jake is now in his big boy bed and sleeping very well! It is amazing actually. He was truly ready and it shows. I am a little sad to have an empty dusty nursery, but in time... We are also in the pool again every day and Jake is back to his old tricks. He LOVES the water and is now,"swimming." He doggy paddles a few feet and loves when we are not touching him and he is just treading water. I am so proud of him and I love that he is a water baby like I was. We also got a farm membership for the summer and fall. So, far it has been great and Jake is really enjoying it. Today, we had a wonderful day as a family. As Jon put it, it was a mommy appreciation day... love my boys!!!
So, he doesn't have the position right yet, but he is loving his BIG bed!
My little park ranger
kisses for mommyWorking hard at the pretend work shop
So sweet
Jake," Here ya go goats... follow me! Your welcome"

No comments: