Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bmore for the Night

Jake and I headed down to Baltimore to see the fam on Saturday. It was a last minute trip, but we made it worth while. My sister and nephew were in town too. We hung out with the fam, took advantage of the nice weather and also fit in some inner harbor time. Jake loved walking over all of the neat bridges and seeing the "GIANT," boats. I forgot how much Baltimore had to offer. You take it for granted when your from there. There are so many fun activities and sites to see. Especially for kids! We ended up checking out the Port Discovery Museum. We had a blast and I highly recommend it. If you do go... start on the top floor and work your way down. We thought the best stuff was on top and by that point the kids were melting. Here are some pics from the weekend.
Blankie Monster on the ride down!
Bob the Builder, special exhibit
We spent the most time in a "ball section"... who would have guessed?

No comments: