We started the weekend off with a little baby in the house! Our friends Jess and Mike trusted us to watch their adorable three month old Evan for the night. I personally LOVED it! Oh how I miss rocking a baby. Jake loved it too. He tried to teach Evan how to fist pump and told him all about his bouncy seat. Saturday a.m. I think Jake realized Evan was still there and I saw a little jealousy when I was rocking or feeding him. Luckily Jon was there to help me. 

After Evan was picked up, we headed down to the shore. Jon took Monday off so we could extend our stay a little. And what a treat it was. To be able to sit and read my book and not rush home Sunday night was peaceful. Then to be able spend the Monday together today was awesome! We decided to go out for pancakes and then to the zoo! jake made a little friend at the zoo. They were chasing each other all around. It was sweet. 


Ice cream treat at the beach!
Waiting for pancakes (his favorite)



No comments:
Post a Comment