Happy New Years! We had such a fun New Years Eve this year. We normally don't make a big deal about New Years, but this year we felt we had reason to celebrate. My sister, brother in law, nephew and my brother came to stay with us. Nikki and I went out and bought a bunch of fun, cheesy New Year's gear. Then, after Mike slaved away in the kitchen all day making us an amazing meal, we feasted and got ready for the ball drop! We wanted the boys to be included so we went on youtube and found an old ball drop. Then, around 6PM, we faked it. It was sooo fun. Jake's comments: As I am putting his hat on... "What are we having a party or something?" Then, as we finish counting down... " 3...2....1... Happy Birthday Daddy!" We hugged and kissed and screamed! It was great. I look forward to many more 6PM ball drops!
No comments:
Post a Comment