
Will had his first wellness check up on Tuesday morning. He has grown and changed so much in just one month. He is much more alert and has even begun smiling occasionally. Jon and I have both heard him chuckle a little too. It is adorable. He also received his first vaccination. Never fun... but he was very brave and recovered super quick. Helps to have a big bro there telling you he will protect you!
At hospital versus One Month Appt:
Weight: 7.5 lbs.- Now 10 lbs.
Height: 20 inches- Now 21 inches. (I actually think he is longer, but he is so scrunchy the nurse had trouble stretching him out. )
Height: 20 inches- Now 21 inches. (I actually think he is longer, but he is so scrunchy the nurse had trouble stretching him out. )
Here are some pics from the appt. and some recent one month pics of my new little cutie!









No comments:
Post a Comment