Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Fun Picture Update

We have been packing in the fun around here. I feel the pressure to have as much fun as possible with the kids now considering in three months we have a nubbie arriving... I have been trying to utilize as many free opportunities as possible and it has been fun exploring different activities. Other than the park and pool. we attend at least one story hour a week. We try to attend some library activities too, but they fill up fast! My MOPS group has been planning some summer acitivites and we made a few which was nice to catch up with people. I recently discovered a free bi- monthly craft activity at Lowes which was awesome. It was hard to tell who liked that one more, Jon or Jake... my boys and their tools? I will never understand... In between all of the summer business, I am busy nesting like crazy and sleep training at night. Will is finally sleeping through! He took a little longer than Jake and still wants to get up before six, so we are still working on it... but I feel much more rested! This week jake will attend a local little camp from 9-12 each day so that will be nice. Will and I can get some one on one and Jake can go have fun with friends. Love summer!

Special Mac N' Cheese at a playplace??? What could be better?
New Friends, New Experiences


My little muscle man is getting his first two teeth
Lowes Build and Grow Workshop. Jake recieved an apron and badge!



So sweet
He was very proud
Playing with Popple's hat....
Remembered his teeth hurt....

1 comment:

kitten.mom said...

Oh my goodness your babies are getting so big.... I feel like they have both grown so much since I last saw them..... So much summer fun out there.. Glad your utilizing it all being preggers and all. (-: We have to get together before we head out again... (-: Jake and will look so happy!!!!!!! (-: