We have also been getting the boy's rooms ready. Will's room was repainted and we got him new furniture and Kevin will be moved into the guest room with all the nursery gear. We also had to get a new car seat for Will. Lots to do... but it is exciting. Can't believe I am washing newborn clothes again.... didn't I just put those away? God is so good. It is always amazing to me how He provides. It is hard to believe that a short nine months ago we had stopped fertility treatments and I was accepting the fact that we may not be able to have more children or that God had a different plan for us. A different plan indeed! A three and half year old and two babies nine months apart. I don't believe in the saying "God gives you what you can handle..." I think He gives us what we can handle with Him. So, I know he will be with me during these next few insane months and I am thankful!
Here are some quick picture updates.


Jake saying or words I want to remember:- Everything that is a machine is "chine"... walking chine... car chine... toaster chine...
- Without is withabout still... love it. "Don't go withabout me!
- Without is withabout still... love it. "Don't go withabout me!
- Bathing suit is bathing soup
- His bed is still the "big boy bed"
- If he wants to do something again it is "ever again!" I want to do that ever again!
- The stuttering of words is just ridiculous at this age. His thoughts are so full that he can't get his words out quick enough.
- Everyone being his best friend. He makes a "best friend" everywhere we go... literally...
- Yogurt is sweet yogurt for some reason
- Cinnamon waffles are squishy waffles?
-Ice cream flavors are colors... brown, white, pink...
- He told me recently that he is Mommy's biggest boy, Will is the medium boy and Kevin (our new baby) will be the littlest boy. How lucky am I? Three boys... wow
It makes me sad that this list is getting shorter and shorter... He is saying more things and speaking more clearly every day. He is getting too old.
Here are some video updates
Working Out
Jake is trying out Karate and so far he loves it
No comments:
Post a Comment