Monday, December 19, 2011
Christmas Concert
Jake had his first chorus concert Friday night. His school put on a little Christmas concert and it was adorable. Jake was placed right in front of the stage on the floor. It made me think of my mom. She used to drive me nuts telling me over and over again to stand in the middle of pictures...I was always shoved and moved out of the way in group shots I guess... I was a little bit of a push over growing up...So, I was proud to see my Jakers right smack in the middle. We had perfect view of our little Wigglesworth...I was a little worried though because he showed his true self and wiggled and stretched throughout the entire show. Poor kid has Jon's restless leg syndrome for sure! It was a riot. Jon and I were cracking up. He was also way more into watching the kids around him then the audience... totally Jake... no notice of others what so ever... love it. He also had to wear a headband that kept itching him and falling down in his eyes... His teacher caught my eye and made a funny itching motion.... such an "itcher" my biggest boy is...ugh, it was cute. She kindly removed it after the second song because it became obvious that it was driving him nuts. During the third or fourth song, I guess he was getting stiff so he decided it was an excellent time for a full body stretch across the floor! Once again, his teacher and I were dying... My Jakers... never ceases to make me laugh! As much as his lack of inhibition drives me insane some days... I hope he never loses it. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment