Monday, December 19, 2011

A Special Celebration

Yesterday marked one year since our little William was born. I just can't believe it has been a year. Seems so surreal. I always knew I wanted to adopt a child. I knew that I would. However, I never knew just how much I would love and adore him. I never knew that it would feel exactly the same as having your own. I never knew that his life would open my eyes to a whole new world called open adoption. I never knew I would welcome his birth mother into our life and adore her too. I never knew that he would change my soul forever. I am so lucky God has chose us as his parents and he as our son. Will is a sweet and lovable little boy. His smile melts my heart and when I hold him I can't help but squeeze him and kiss his chubby little cheeks. He is as loud as a lion and as cuddly as a bear. He is just precious to Jon and I. Happy Birthday medium boy!!



































































2 comments:

Tracey Lynne said...

I love this. Tears in my eyes...

Tracey Lynne said...

Love this post! Thank you.