Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jake Date

As I 'm sure all moms do.. I struggle with mommy guilt sometimes. I sometimes let my emotions get the best of me and feel bad for Jake having to deal with two babies all the time. I know he was meant to have these little brothers for more reasons than I can fathom I'm sure! However, every so often I feel the need to do something special with him. Just Jake and Mommy. This past weekend Pottery Barn was having a cute little Dr. Suess story hour and I thought...perfect! It was during the babies afternoon nap time and I thought Jon would like a wee snoooze too.
It was great! As always pottery barn story times are adorable and fun. This time they went all out and even had games and give aways. In pure Jake fashion... he had a blast. Jake is just pure fun. He is a happy go luckily little boy and he always enjoys everything! I have never found anything he doesn't like! He obviously prefers certain things, but he makes the best of any situation and it makes me so proud. I felt so proud of him that day and just loved holding his little hand and having our chats without interruption. He always has lots to say and it was nice to take it all in. Here are some pics from our little adventure. Of course we went to a toy store afterwards and he got to pick something he wanted! He loved it. Love you Jake.

No comments: