As I sit here and type, Will is protesting his nap in his crib. I am having one of those mornings. Moms know what I mean. Maybe Dads do to. Things just aren't going the way I pictured them to go. As I attempt to,"get things done." All I can hear is Will crying. I am feeling the need at this moment to remeber things that I just adore about my life and the little moments that make it all worth while.
- Will singing the abcs while I change his diaper "QRS... QRS..."
- Jake wanting me to lay with him at night because he likes me rubbing his back
- Kev resting his head on my shoulder
- How the boys greet Jon with such enthusiasm when he comes home at night
- My little moments of Zen when I feel like I could handle a dozen more kids.
- A clean floor
- Moving on from formula
- Holding little hands and putting socks on tiny feet
- The smell of spit on Kev's cheek when he wakes from his nap
- How Jake let's me win each night at the, "I love you more than.." game we play
- How Will is obsessed with music and seems to already know the words to songs on the radio as we drive in the car
- Jake's love for learning
- Jon's desire to be a great dad and how he cares so much for our boys
- Family dinners
- How Jake gets in between Jon and I when we hug. Now, sometimes Will tries to sneak in
- Neighbors who genuinely care and show it
- The feeling of being undeserving to have such a wonderful life and knowing that it came straight from the big man upstairs...
Okay, now I feel better. Back to my, "honey do," list.
No comments:
Post a Comment