Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Picture Update

Things have been very hectic around here as we are redoing our kitchen and dining room. We have pretty much been living in my master bedroom which has made for some interesting moments and crummy carpet! I have been trying my best to take the kids outside as much as possible and family members have been inviting us over for dinner, which has really helped. Overall, I can't wait for it to be over and I cannot wait to see our new kitchen and the new open layout!! I have felt very thankful for the amount of space we normally have and grateful it will once again return. Here are some pics of the happenings lately. Remodel pics will be my next post... promise!!


An attempt at a family photo


caught eating a cupcake


I know one day I will say," you two used to both fit in one of those baby swings!"


Jake's bored face... Will's I think I am playing Wii face (at this point, he holds the broken remote)

I have been in full teacher mode over here keeping these boys busy...ordinal numbers anyone??

not sure...



Jake had to drop off daddy's shirts, by himself

First bloody nose... why did I stop and take a picture you ask? I wondered this myself after the fact...

Our mommy's helper is out for the season playing soccer and her amazing sister stepped up and filled in for a few months!! Thank goodness!

Best buddies

No comments: