Thursday, October 25, 2012

Room Redo Phase One

As I said, we are currently having our kitchen/family/dining rooms re-done. The main idea is to create a more open floor plan. We had a wall removed between the family room and kitchen as well as expanding the dining room entrance way a foot and a half or so. Then, we extended our wood flooring that is currently in the other rooms throughout the kitchen and dining rooms. Along with these changes come new cabinets, appliances, lighting, trim....you name it. It has been a lot of decision making, but I have love, love, loved it. We were already certain that moving was not the decision that God had wanted for us, but this super fun project has made it that much more appealing to hunker down and stay in this house, the way I always pictured it in my mind. I have visualized, designed and dreamed it for years now. So, it is amazing to see it coming to life. Here is phase one before and after. Oh but... the dust is immense... immense...


bye bye wall, you will...not...be missed

Little Vana for you...



landing fo-sophets and new cabinets on the left to come!

larger doorway and dining walls blue, love it

seeing the vision here people???

chose the middle color for the walls

brightening the hallway walls up as well

No comments: