Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gifts

Life moves WAY to fast. Recent events in other peoples lives have been bringing this thought to my mind a lot lately. I need to cherish. I need to savor every moment. I need to stop worrying so much about my daily to do's and worry more about my daily "DO NOWs!" I have been completely overwhelmed with my boys these past two years and I don't have much time to just stop and look at them. Just stare... because tomorrow may bring something completely different. I took a few videos of them today. Just being themselves. Nothing fancy, just Jake, Will and Kev as they are right now.
After watching the videos several times already, I think it is great how in each they are showing their little personalities through their actions or what they are saying. Jake has re-dressed himself in multiple layers, some of which are summer attire or are backwards... he tries to control the whole video and is quick with his words... tear, so old. Will is singing constantly, wearing Jake's Spiderman shirt over his own shirt... and wanting to watch himself sing... And Kev is busy, chattering away and Will is interrupting the video most of the time (they are always together, like it or not).



Lord thank you for these three precious, beautiful gifts. I feel so undeserving. Thank you also for my hubbs whom you picked just for me. Help me to remember they are all gifts from you and do not belong to me, but I am blessed to spend my time with them... help me to remember this...especially when they are making me feel crazy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I loved this!!! Thank you so much for reminding me to cherish every moment, because it is so easy to let time slip away when we are too wrapped up in the things in our lives! God Bless!