Every so often I feel the need to blog about what the boys are up to, saying and doing these days. I know I am going to forget 90% of the funny, cute things they do and the are growing up way too fast for me. So, here is yet another update.
Jakaroo (Now, almost five...)
- Still a very emotional and senstive little boy with such a sweetness about you
- Best giggle ever
- Easy to make laugh and love to be tickled
- Favorite activities as of late: golfing still, Wii (have to limit it, because you get addicted), running around the house playing a game we call Cheetahs, leapster, playing outside, board games, card games, anything thats a game, you even like silent game because it has the word game in it, helping me as my assistant in sunday school occasionally, building forts, hockey, throwing balls, hanging with friends, being a big boy and gaining freedoms that come with it.
- You are very smart and often remember or apply things you have learned in a very quick and logical way that comes only from your daddy
- You become frustrated with your bros sometimes but are doing a great job trying to be patient with them
- You like to learn math and love adding and subtracting numbers
- You enjoy reading books, watching movies and playing games together
- You prefer what you call," home days," to busy days... again like daddy.
- You like watching and playing sports. You are really excited to play T-ball in the spring and start "sports gymnastics" soon. (Your bday present from dad and I)
- Like to eat: PBJ's a lot, mac and cheese, carrots, cheese sticks, granola bars (but only the green kind-nature valley), yogurt, fruit, crackers, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, meatballs, pasta with butter and cheese, lately syrup and tacos are by far your favorites.
- You typically choose water or milk or juice.
- You are improving when it comes to transitions and especially leaving fun places on a whim or without as much notice.
- However, haircuts remain your biggest fear and we are still working on that. Daddy and I have tried everything... which explain the permanent short buzz you maintain.
- Daddy and I take turns putting you to bed and you always request us to lay with you for," Just a minute please."
- You don't like taking showers or baths right now or getting dressed actually. You do them because I make you, but they get in the way of your big plans
- Your favorite Christmas gift was your mp3 player, which I can't even get to work... but you still claim it is the coolest gift.
- You have been asking a lot about my mom lately and God and Heaven.
- You want a game called skylanders for your birthday and are excited about your glow in the dark miniature golf party we are having.
- You have a few friends who like to be "bullies," and you are currently trying to figure that out, but it is not an easy one.
- When you play video games and are "attacking bad guys..." I cant help but listen. You cannot think of a mean thing to say. You have been heard yelling in a mean voice at the TV.. things like." stand up and say hooray.." " Your not nice..." so funnny
-Jake current sayings...." I told ya,"..." Thats not even possible"..."That is amazing."... "Please stop following me (insert brother's name)".... " I need some privacy"... "Mom, is today a home day?" .... right when you wake up you ask for if Daddy is still home... "Mom, you can have one kiss"...
- Ugh, you know who you are marrying, kills me... I asked around at preschool about her though... she seems nice.... hehe (but actually did ask)
- You are very much into the concept of money, saving money, spending money, making money. This worries me a bit, but I can see that you a numbers guy like your dad so hopefully it can be put to good use!
-You are a very good boy at school and your teachers love you
-You never cease to amaze me with your never ending energy level and sensitivity. I love the boy you are now and forever! You make mama proud.
Willynills
- You are a fresh two years old!
- And by fresh, I mean fresh... it feels like you became a whole new you post two.
- You have opinions... and more opinions... and then loud opinions...hehe
- You love to tantrum right now which is fun. However, you are quickly learning that a big tantrum lands you right back in your crib and you do not like that...
- You are a smart boy! You pick up everything and are repeating any words I ask you to say. I love your little boy voice.
- Some things you say: You call your paci a dede, Kevin is called baby, "mommy r u??" is commanly heard throughout the house, You ask where your favorite people are all day long about fifty times over, you sing as much as possible, often in the car, you squeal in delight when you are really happy and people always assume there is something wrong until they see your huge smile.
- Your smile literally melts my heart
- You like to watch Elmo but often do not sit for more then 2 mins for TV. If Jake is with you, maybe 5 mins.
- You like playing Wii with Jake also.
- You love racing around the house after your brothers and wrestling or any type of rough play
- You like to play instruments
-You sometimes wake up in the middle of the night or very early in the morning... not fun, but you often just want to be rocked or "rock" as you request. We usually do not go in, but sometimes I give in and just snuggle you like crazy!
- You also love crashing cars together and can often be heard saying.."crash!"
- You love to eat still, but are not as big of an eater anymore. You like to eat: yogurt, some fruit, crackers, cereal, meatballs, rice, pasta, you chew and spit out carrots when we give them to you, grilled cheese, mac and cheese and nuggets dipped in ketchup and you love eating what other people have the most!
-You love your once a week mommy and me class and like singing the songs the most. Today you were the most vocal I have seen you in class. It was precious to me.
- Lately, you are not sharing very well and you actually told a kid in class to," Go away," in your growl voice (yicks) afterwards we had to have a wee chat outside of class you and I.
- You wish we would get rid of your diapers, but we know you are not ready for the potty. However, you ask for it ten times a day.
- You like to try and ride bikes and keep up with Jake as much as possible
- Your muscles are still stiff and sometimes it is hard for you to sit easy in a chair or get up and down quickly, but you do not let it stop you from keeping up!
- You love, love, love your blankie.
- You love to make others laugh and crack up when we dance like crazy in the kitchen together (probablly your favorite past time)
- You also love to read books and can be found in your room, rocking in your chair reading
- Your favorite Christmas present was probablly your Elefun game.
- Your cheeks are just too much, I kiss them 100's of times a day
- You have really grown up fast buddy, mama loves your heart and you make me so proud Will.
Kev-Dog
- Littlest... I fear you are going to give me the most trouble... you are quiet and quick
- I turn my head and your on top of a table or pulling down the christmas tree.
- You love to climb the steps and take adventures upstairs when I am not looking.
- YOu love exploring into my cabinets and the pantry if someone leaves it open.
- You can often be found carrying the olive oil or cooking spray throughout the house.
- You are easy to get to laugh as well and love to giggle.
- You love taking baths and never want to get out, but when I do take you out.. scream like crazy unti you are all warmed up. You do not like to be cold.
- At night, you will not let us read, sing or rock you.. you leap for your crib.
- You have been waking in the middle of the night lately, which I think is from your teeth we have been waiting a long time for. You only have three teeth so far.
- You have my senstive skin, sorry
- You like to eat. You are actually quite a big eater right now. You are not too fond of veggies, but rarely refuse to eat anything. I would say your favorite foods are blueberries, bananas, pancakes, chicken nuggets and milk.
- You also like to run around and be rough. You will jump right on top of the wrestlemania pile!
- You like to be outside too and enjoy walking around the yard or playing with cars and balls.
- Your hair has lightened up and is now a very light brown/blond
- You love your blankie now and have definetely formed a bond with it.
- You are my snuggler
- You cannot sit still and can squirm out of every chair I have locked you into. I think you may become a magician or a dare devil when you grow up. I hope not, but I fear it.
- You hug and kiss all the time
- Your favorite new thing is to stand on top of the slide and watch birds out of the playroom window.
-You are going through a daddy obsess stage. Daddy loves it, I am secretly jealous
- You don't love being in the car too long, but you are getting better.
- You nap twice usually and drink whole milk out of sippy cups.
- You babble all day long, Words: daddy, Jake, juize, rick, dis (this), up, mama along with many many others that I know you think are words!
- You are becoming a big boy and I can't stand it. Love you littlest, you are my sweet wee one! You make me proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment