Thursday, May 9, 2013

Quick Fixes

I have been on an organizing kick lately. I think all the rain and lack of outside play is getting to me! There are a few areas in the house that I've been putting off for some time now and they need attention. So, here is a wee taste of what I have been up to lately in between playing with the boys and keeping up the house. Love organizing and love labels!
 
GAME CABINET
BEFORE

AFTER

 KIDS CUPS CABINET
BEFORE
 AFTER
 LANDING AREA/DESK AREA
BEFORE
Already emptied but you can see my old labels

The random stuff I didn't find a place for or didn't belong
 
AFTER



My NEXT Project: Pantry... My new pantry is totally awkward because it is incredibly deep but narrow. SO, I need to get creative on this one.
I've got the bins but they don't match and the system I have set up is NOT working...
 


No comments: