I had such a nice day yesterday. Jon is the best husband! He always makes me feel so special on mommies day! First we started off the day with Jake sleeping in (always amazing!) However, we had church nursery duty at 8:00. I was going to wake Jake, when Jon decided to let him sleep in and that he would go by himself. (luckily another woman was there to help him) So, I had some nice quiet morning time which around here is rare! Then, we spent the whole day together. We played outside in the sandbox, watched barney in bed together and walked to the park (my favorite thing to do) . Jon even fixed my bike seat so Jake and I can ride together now! You might notice I have new pics too. As if the day wasn't nice enough, Jon got me a new camera for Mother's day and it is pink!! We ended the day with take out from our favorite Italian restaurant and were in bed 8:00. It was an awesome day! Thanks hunny!

Jake loves going down the slide on someone's lap

Jake is learning to sit like a big boy. The newest lesson: Do not throw bowl full of food on floor!

Our little Jake the snake
No comments:
Post a Comment