Lately, Jake and I have been slightly obsessed with going to the park. This week alone, we have been to 3 parks. A few days ago I was on the way back from shopping and spotted a new fun park with a lake. Then, yesterday AM we went to Freedom Park with our friends and had so much fun! The weather was perfect and we even stayed for lunch. 
Then this morning, we went to visit Daddy at work and played on the playground over there. Jake loves exploring and has NO fear. You can't take your eyes off of him. I love that he has such energy. There is no couch potato in this little boy. We go on daily walks and stay outside pretty much all day if it is nice. 


Oh... an update... after a few hard core days of discipline, the biting has ceased! He is still getting frustrated at times, but we are working through those moments with eye contact and increased communication. The more patient and positive I am, the better off he is! So far, so good. 
1 comment:
Joanne--the wooden park is that the one in Moorestown?
Post a Comment