He is a little sad to be saying goodbye to his current school. He has been telling me how much he is going to miss his teacher and friends a lot this week. He also told me not to donate his uniforms in case he comes back. This pulled on my heart strings a bit, as I'm fighting back nerves myself. However, I keep reminding him that most of the kids in his class are not returning either.
Today, he woke up excited for the last day of school and for summer. He is an easy going kid and super friendly so I know he will love his new school. His new elementary school has a, "move up day." So, next week before summer he will get to meet his new teacher and new friends. I know this will make the transition even easier. So proud of my boy and what an awesome reader and student he has become this year!! Thanks to awesome teachers and a wonderful school, we had a great year.
First day of school and the last (dress in whatever you want day). William of course had to be involved in the photo shoot and Kevin was stil sleeping.




No comments:
Post a Comment