Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Refresh my soul
This past weekend I was lucky to be able to get away with some ladies to the poconos. It was a much needed trip for me. Things have been non-stop here for some time now and I needed some peace and lady time! Friday night we ate s'mores around the campfire and sang worship songs. Saturday I went for a jog first thing in the morning and could hear only the creek running in the background! A bunch of us then went hiking at bushkill falls. It was so much more peaceful than I imagined. It's hard to leave the boys, but I am not ashamed to admit that I needed it and Im thankful for a husband who encourages me to do so. It truly refreshed my soul and I came back with a renewed sense of energy. Oh, and my friend Amy and I saw a bear!! A real bear! It was amaZing. My only regret is having to leave a little early... Don't regret why though (Lacey!) Already can't wait to go again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment