Tuesday, June 10, 2014
She's here!
Sunday, I went to Maryland and picked up our new pup, Lacey. I was super impressed with the breeder. She spent an hour or so informing and teaching me about puppies. Lacey is adorable! Her fur feels like a blanket and her eyes are beautiful. The breeder and her husband were smitten with her and it was obvious they did not want to lose her. She slept on my lap on the way home. The boys were so excited for you be home and have been so good with her so far. So far she has a great temperament. She is calm and super loving. Potty training is going pretty well to. She's had accidents, but she's doing really well. The first night she slept in the crate in our room. She cried for fifteen minutes then slept for maybe five hours before waking again. Then, she was up every hour crying for a few minutes then falling back to sleep. I felt like I had a newborn! A furry, cute newborn, but still... I was exhausted. Then last night, we tried her downstairs. She cried initially, but then we only heard her once through the night. So, I am thrilled overall with how she is doing. Lacey has brought a really nice feel to the house. The TV hasn't been on, the boys have been helping... It's new and I know it will fade somewhat, but I really love it so far. Plus, I have been able to buy a few pink things!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment