Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Farms and Rain Boots...

Well, this week Jake and I have managed to visit two farms. It has been yucky and rainy. So, I am trying to take advantage of whatever sun we can get. We went to Conte's farm yesterday to get a batch of Jersey blueberries with Aunt Jill. Yes, they are out!! Jake and Jack spotted a big tractor. All Jake could say was," WOW." One of his new and really funny words.
Lately, Jake has been obsessed with shoes. I wonder where he gets that??? This morning, I found him trying to put on his rainboots and then SUCCESS!
Then today I decided to bring Jake to Johnson's farm where they have tons of fun activities for little ones. He went crazy! I have never seen him so excited. The animals were a big hit. Especially the mean rooster. Jake thought he was funny. Jake was very upset to leave and we will definetely have to go back sometime soon.
Mini-tractor

We was so excited that he could wash his own hands and turn the water on and off.

We stayed at the chickens for awhile. He thought their sounds were hillarious.

No comments: