Monday, June 8, 2009

Medford Wine and Art Festival and Babies


This weekend was wonderful. Jon had two different golf tournaments. So, he was a little busy. Saturdays tournament had a dinner/BBQ at the Flying W afterwards. We brought Jake and he had a blast. He loved seeing the airplanes and our friends got to spend some time with him which was nice. On Sunday, we went to the Medford Wine and Art Festival. It was really neat. I love walking down Main Street. Our new house is close enough that we can walk. Jake had fun people watching and walking around.The weather was beautiful so we decided to have a family BBQ Sunday night and everybody took a dip in the pool. Everybody except Jake of course! So, far he has not shown much interest in the pool. It suprises me because he loved swimming at the Y. I am determined to make him a pool kid. I love being in the pool and could stay in there all day. So, I am just gonna keep trying!
OH, my friend Lindsay had a beautiful baby boy. They named him Chad Jonathon "CJ" Unitas. So cute. I can't wait to go and see him once my nephew is born. We are still waiting on little mister Sean. My sister has an appt. tomorrow so we shall see..

No comments: