Monday, June 22, 2009

Need more time

Do you ever feel like you just don't have enough time. Ugh, one of my least favorite feelings and today I feel like that. So much I want to do, so little time to do it. I have this feeling every so often and it bugs me. As the cheese in one of Jake's movies says," It grates on me..." I don't know if it is my personality or one of the side effects of being a stay at home mom, but every so often I think... am I doing enough?? When in all reality I am doing what is best for my family and that should be enough. It is nice to have a reality check sometimes and remember how it was in the old days. Good Ol' house on the prarie...These people didn't have TV, Internet, Facebook... they had each other and they had little space and LOTS of time together. We fill our days with stuff. A lot of good, but sometimes I wish I could just freeze time and enjoy lifes luxuries a little more. Travel the world, chat with friends for hours, write books, feed the hungry, adopt all the babies in the world and still have time to spend endless hours with my family and closest friends. Life is amazing and I can't get enough of it... I just wish laundry, dishes and floors cleaned themselves!

No comments: