
This past weekend Jake and I went to visit Nikki and Sean. Eko took his parents away for the weekend to let them do a little sight seeing. I was so excited to have Jake meet Sean. This was his first real baby experience and I was curious to see how it would go. When we first arrived Jake went right to the swing that Sean was in and was very curious. He instantly wanted to share toys with him and proceeding to throw them at Sean's face. Lucky we were able to teach Jake gentle and by the end of the weekend it was a little better. I loved seeing him want to share. While reading books at one point and Jake walked over to give Sean a book by putting it on top of him in the swing. Yicks, but so cute! We had the boys sit next to each other and worked our way up to Jake holding him. I really enjoyed seeing Jake interact with Sean. he was very loving and wanted to touch and play with him. Sunday morning when we woke up, Nikki and Sean were still sleeping. Even before pancakes were mentioned (normally Jake does not do anything before eating)... Jake walked right over to the car seat and said,"bebe bebe." I said," Do you want to see baby Sean?" and he replied," YES!"
No comments:
Post a Comment