Friday, April 12, 2013

Hooray for Spring

We love being outside again! The boys are so much happier and so is Mommy. Jon has started a tree house for the boys in the backyard and we are slowly weeding and cleaning up the screened in porch! I just can't get enough. Favorite season by far. This past week has made me realize that the little guys really do feel like twins right now. All three outside on the go, watching for cars and keeping them from playing with scary tools in the garage... has been... well... busy. However, I am not complaining. I will take it any day over too many days trapped inside. Here are just a few pics from my phone. Misplaced the cord for my nice camera, so when I find it Easter pics and other will be arriving too! Many, many things to be grateful for... Thank you Lord for helping me see your beauty in the little and the not so little things.
Will helping out!
Kev loves borrowing Lauren's stroller
 


Lovin' our new Phillies tanks
Perfect example of boy play. Starts off cute and fun... then within minues either become an extreme sport or totally ridiculous. Sprinklers in underwear and diapers in April!


 


P.S. What happened to my brunette baby??? Who is this blond little cutie?

No comments: